This website and its content is created by Dbem Mark Mbiwe. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dubem Mark Mbiwe and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of me. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
Data Privacy Statement
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use..
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Data privacy statement for using Xing
Our website uses some functions of the social network XING. Provider is the XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. When visiting one of our pages having functions by Xing, a connection to Xing servers will be established. As far as we know, personal data are not stored. Especially, IP-addresses are not stored nor is user behaviour analysed.
Further information concerning data privacy and the Xing “share”-button, you will find in the data privacy regulations of Xing under https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
Use of the contact data published within legal-notice obligations in order to send advertisement and information material not being express requested is objected to. The operator of this website expressly reserves the right to legal steps in case of unsolicited sending of advertisements, for example spam e-mails.
Google +1: This Internet site uses the “+1” button of the Google Plus social network, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The button is recognizable from the “+1” symbol on a white or colored background.
If you open a webpage with such a button on our Internet site, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the “+1” button is sent by Google directly to your browser and integrated by Google into the webpage. We therefore have no influence on the extent of data that Google collects using the button but assume that this includes your IP address. Further data is collected and processed by Google from members logged into Google +.
If you are a Google Plus member and do not wish Google to collect data about you via our Internet site and link these with your membership data stored at Google, you must log out of Google Plus before visiting our Internet site..
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed by using our contact form.