Monday 2 October 2017

Sexy sequins Dress - Take me home.....πŸ™„πŸ˜Š

 Hey lovelies,

so as you can tell i had no intentions of spending any time ironing out my dress. Its actually a lipsy dress got it on as a gift from my sisters friend and i am gonna wear the hell out of it! Its the perfect easy breezy sexy just perfect for this season.you don't have to accessorize so much when you have this on, simple Watch and SHOES would do just fine depending on what the occasion is, you may like to pair with sandals with little or no heels, like I did in the picture above I tried to really play it down wearing just a simple watch and sneakers because the sequins in the gown was already shouting it all*Take me home*πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹ and I wanted to be really comfortable so here it is guys I actually wore it to my friends birthday party
Sequins Outfit for birthday party






Sequins glitter Outfit from african blogger

Seems like i always have a million ish going on in any given minute, ... Anyways am glad my blog schedule is getting back to usual. I've missed it!!!
I took these pics a while ago and totally forgot about them... but thats cool because  its like a nugget of gold anytime i can find pic i didnt know about.here it is😁what do you guys think??
African Sequins Outfit



Sequins Outfit from lipsy



Get the look: 
Dress:lipsy.co.uk
Sneakers:Jordan 

Your opinion

So people this is it. Tell me all what you think about My work or maybe you have a unique style. You can send it to me for my next article -... e-mail me your Ankara pictures
Remember, I appreciate ALL your feedback! Feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, or ask any questions you may have! Remember to follow me on Instagram!
Oh and don't forget to
indulge always!
Xx                     

Indulge!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment