Friday 25 November 2016

Fahion quote of Anna Wintour

 Fashion qoute of anna wintour - own style

“Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”


I guess there is nothing to say more ;-)

About Anna Wintour:
Anna Wintour is best known as the influential editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine, and for her iconic pageboy haircut and large sunglasses. She has been editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988.

In 2013, she became artistic director for Condé Nast, Vogue's publisher. With her trademark pageboy bob haircut and dark sunglasses, Wintour has become an important figure in much of the fashion world, widely praised for her eye for fashion trends and her support for younger designers. Her reportedly aloof and demanding personality has earned her the nickname "Nuclear Wintour". 

Your opinion
Do you know any fashion quote that inspires you? Let me know about it -... e-mail me

Remember, I appreciate ALL your feedback! Feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, or ask any questions you may have! Remember to follow me on Instagram!

Xoxo indulgence

1 comment :

  1. Fashion fades,style is eternal- Yves Saint Laurent

    ReplyDelete