Thursday 23 March 2017

4 Tricks To Make ur Perfume Last All Day

hey beautiful people,

how,s the month been going sooo far beautiful?Am sure,.as we all know already, I love perfumes. I think it’s so cool i literally obsess over them all the time I can't see a perfume and just walk past it without getting a good look at it or even getting it one for my self it it suits my taste, It tells a lot about who you are, and one that people remember you by. Scent is the most powerful memory trigger. Just one small trace of a scent can take your mind right back to a specific place, person, event or period of time. A few months ago I discovered black opium by yves saint laurent for women. I’ve worn it everyday. When I move on to my next scent, whenever that may be, this scent will always bring me back to where I am in my life right now. Its amazing you just have to check it out ladies.*winks*

Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent perfume tricks


The issue I have with perfume, though, is that I can never seem to make the scent last all day. I get a beautiful whiff when I apply it in the morning, but the scent diminishes as the hours go by, and soon enough it seems to disappear altogether not completely so I went on a mission to solve this problem, and found out that I’d been doing it all wrong! There are a bunch /couple of things you can do to make that gorgeous scent of yours last all day it's working for me am sure it will work for you Here it is people!*winks*

1. Moisturize that skin Lotion and perfume:


If you have naturally oily skin, you’re in luck — a scent will last much longer on you. For those of you with dry skin, find out if your scent comes in lotion form, and use that first for maximum scent capacity. If it doesn’t come in a lotion, first use an unscented moisturizer on damp skin wherever you plan to apply your scent.

2. Apply to pulse points:


Where to apply perfume

Heat is what activates perfume. The pulse points on your body (where your heart rate can be felt) are the best spots to apply a scent, due to the warmth of your blood. Some such points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee.

3. Don’t rub:


Don't rub perfume

This is the mistake most of us make when applying a fragrance,don't rub rub people feel a need to rub it in in order to warm the skin or spread the scent. This is a big mistake! Rubbing a perfume breaks down its molecules, diminishing the scent into thin air.

4. Store it the right way:


Storing perfume

Heat, light, and humidity can all break down the compounds in a perfume, causing it to be less fragrant. To keep your scent at its best, store it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. Make sure to keep it out of the bathroom, as the heat and humidity from showers and baths could damage it greatly.

Do you have any tricks for making perfume last longer? Let us know! And while you’re at it, tell us what your signature scent it is so here it is my people hope this works for you Xoxo indulgence

No comments :

Post a Comment